Blog commenting is one of my favorite tasks when I am browsing the internet. I love to share my views and appreciate great content by leaving comments. Every blogger knows the importance of comments in blogging.
Comments can be a big boost to a blogger’s spirit and the quality of content he writes. When I receive appreciation for the content I have written, I feel good and I try to give my readers a lot better next time.
Blog commenting can definitely bring in high quality backlinks and traffic. Hence there is a need to improvise and sharpen your commenting skills so that you can leave a long lasting and good impression on the mind of author and readers through your comments.
To make it straight and simple, I have laid out 5 basic rules every blogger must follow. So let’s begin.
5 Blog Commenting Must Follow Rules
- Go Through Complete Post :- Most of the time we just give a quick look on the title of the post and its content and move down to the comment fields. If you really want to make a comment which stands out from the other ones, then you must read the complete post once. Only then you will be able to give your detailed views and reviews about the post. I often learn a lot when I read content from other bloggers.
- Give Importance to Others :- Blog commenting is not only about giving your views and sharing your thoughts. It also includes listening to views of others and giving them respect and importance. I make a lot of friends when I post replies or even when I receive replies from others. Always give your opinion, never try to impose it.
- Be Real :- Never use keywords in place of your real name. Sometimes when I see people using keywords in place of their names, I laugh and wonder who is this person with such awkward name. Anyways, using your real name automatically adds more value to your comment since readers come to know you and can rely on your views. Using keywords can even land you in spam.
- No Links in Content :- Due to increase in spammers and blog commenting software, comment policies are now getting stricter day by day. If you leave any links in the content field of your comment, you will automatically land in spam. Hence, try to avoid using links in the text field until it is extremely necessary.
- No Spamming :- Last but not the least, we all hate spam. Never try to post unnecessary comments anywhere. You should comment only when there is a need. Also, you must not leave irrelevant comments.
Blog commenting is a practice which if followed properly can lead to increase in high quality backlinks, traffic, readers and subscribers. Hence, whenever you hit the comment button next time, keep the above rules in mind.
Now I would like you to show some commenting skills below….lol…