You might be very satisfied with the free wordpress themes which you are using on your blog. But you are losing out on some really important features and benefits which you get in using Premium Themes. I decided to give you an overview of what you are missing by using free wordpress themes. This blogging tip will definitely help you improve your blog’s platform to make money online more easily. Let us begin.
What are Premium Themes?
Premium Themes for wordpress are the ones which are available for a cost. Quite simple isn’t it? The reason for them not being available for free is that a lot of time and work is done in creating these themes since they are fully loaded with features, high quality coding and much more to give an amazing experience to bloggers as well as your visitors. These themes are generally more clean,simple in design and can be easily customized to the full without any programming or coding knowledge.
What are benefits of Premium Themes?
Now I will give you complete insights into the advantages of a Premium WordPress Theme.
- SEO Enabled:- How many plugins are you using to search engine optimize your blog or website? Well, a Premium Theme is specifically programmed and built keeping in mind the SEO needs of bloggers. A Premium Theme handles all the SEO and hence the only thing which you need to worry about is generating quality content.
- Highly Customizable:- These themes are highly customizable and require no coding at all. You can completely change the appearance of your blog to whatever you want without writing even a single code.
- Loaded with Features:- Premium themes are fully loaded with features like Google Analytics, Google Adsense and much more so that you need not use a plugin for any of them. Just customize your theme and you are done. Low number of plugins keep your blog loading fast within a second or so.
- Social Sharing Enabled:- Premium Themes include highly efficient social sharing of your content. With options like floating share box, your content spreads more than ever before.
- Advertising Spots:- These themes already include advertising spots for your blog. You can easily monetize your ad spaces using Premium Themes. The ad spots have been designed to give you high CTR and maximum conversions.
And there are many more to count like lifetime upgrades, page templates to improve SEO and much more.
I will list out some of the best Premium Themes in my next post and will tell you which one I will be using for my blog. I would like to know which one you are using.