Affiliate Marketing has been one of the favorites of internet marketers to make money online. I have heard and read about bloggers who generate five figures monthly income by selling third party stuffs and earning commissions. I myself has seen decent success with affiliate marketing, though it wouldn’t buy me an iPhone 5.
A few months back, I wrote 5 Affiliate Marketing Tips to Make Huge Profits . Today I would like to jolt down five more useful affiliate marketing techniques which will help you make your campaigns more profitable and bigger.
5 Affiliate Marketing Techniques For More Profits
- Make a Blogging Strategy :- I always felt that a blog can be a best place to promote your affiliate marketing products. But you need to make a strategy for a successful promotion. The following steps would be perfect if you can follow them :
- Launch Offer :- If the product you chose to promote is new or is being offered at a discounted price, then first write a post about this launch offer describing the date of launch and to what kind of people it is going to affect.
- Detailed Description :- When the product has been launched or is set to be promoted, write another post describing in details the features and benefits of using that product. Just write a good review do not impose it on your readers. Do not forget to include your affiliate links.
- Promotion :- Promote both your posts as much as you can. Use Twitter and Facebook as content spreads fastest on these social media platforms. If you have a list of email subscribers, they can turn out to be a gold mine.
- Use Contextual Links :- For me, contextual links inside my blog posts worked like a charm. Anyhow, no matter how visualizing your banners are, contextual affiliate links can convert a lot better. So do not forget to make use of them when you are promoting your products on a blog or website in affiliate marketing.
- Choose Products With Good Reviews :- No matter how good a marketer you are, people never like to stake money at something which they don’t know of. They always look for reviews specially if the price is a bit higher. So to be on the safe side, choose a product which has been there in the market for some time and has produced good results and reviews by its customers.
- Run Google AdWords :- This is the easiest and quickest way to make money out of your affiliate marketing campaigns. If you have some bucks in your pocket like $500-$1,00, you can run a very profitable Google AdWords Campaign to make money using affiliate marketing. All you need to do is to create a sniper site and promote it using Google AdWords. But creating PPC Campaigns is not an easy task as you could even go in losses.
- Find a Coach :- An expert coach who can guide you at every step is all you need. There are experienced internet marketers who provide one to one coaching to help you become an affiliate marketing expert yourself. Though such marketers charge exorbitant fees to provide such coaching, there are some great programs available online which have helped bloggers to earn six figure income just by earning commissions from Clickbank etc. You can check out Google Sniper 2.0 if you too wish to make your living out of internet.
These were some tips which can really boost your affiliate marketing skills and can give you even bigger profits. Do let me know below how you are doing with your affiliate marketing.