Blog comments are a wonderful way to engage visitors on your blog. They are also effective in bringing more and constant traffic to your blog. Hence you must always look forward to attract your visitors to comment on your blog. Generally, controversial posts and content receive a lot of comments. You can use stuff like polls and debates and ask for opinions through comment form. Here are a few tips which you can use to significantly increase your blog comments:
- Choose Content Wisely:- You need to write something which catches your readers’ eyes. People will comment only if they feel interested in your content.
- Make it Easy to Comment:- Commenting on your blog should be an easy and simple process. If there is a tough procedure and a lot of complexities involved in the process, then you might lose out on some blog comments.
- Invite Your Readers to Comment:- You can invite your readers to comment and write their reviews and opinions. This is an excellent way to make visitors feel interested in commenting on your blog. At the end of every post, you can use an invitation like this:
” What do you think about this post? Feel free to provide your reviews and opinions below in the comments.”
- Reply to All Comments:- This is really important if you want to build a strong communication network with your readers. You must make sure that you respond to all the comments as soon as possible. This helps in understanding and communicating with your audience.
- Be Generous:- Always be grateful to anyone who provides feedback regarding your content.
- Avoid Spam:- You must make sure that there are not any spam comments approved on your blog. Spam comments kill the spirit of any visitor who wishes to comment on your blog.
- Comment on Other Blogs:- You get what you give. If you wish to receive a lot of blog comments, then you need to do the same for others too. Always comment on other blogs related to your niche. Try and provide value in your comments. You will see a significant increase in your blog’s traffic if you consistently comment on other blogs.
- Give Away Rewards:- You can give away rewards to those who comment on your blog. For example, you can give a free ebook collection of your blog’s posts. Or you can award points for commenting. Displaying top commentators on your blog is also a good move. It encourages visitors to comment on your blog to gain the top positions.
So, start following the above simple tips and you will definitely see the difference.