Facebook has evolved as the biggest platform for the promotion, marketing and advertising of your stuff. Thanks to the huge amount of traffic from all parts of the world. Apart from connecting with friends, Facebook has enormous potential to connect you with huge number of audience and clients for your blog. This potential lies in the Facebook Fan pages. You would have seen Facebook pages having millions of fans. These fans are the people who have liked your fan page and who will receive each and every update of your Facebook page. This technique is being used by many people to drive crazy traffic to their blogs or websites to make money online using free traffic.
How to Create a Facebook Page
There is absolutely no rocket science involved with this. You can create a Facebook fan page for your blog in just ten minutes. Just follow the instructions given here.
5 Reasons to Create Facebook Fan Page For Your Blog
Here are the 5 benefits why there must be a Facebook page for your blog.
- Facebook Pages Are Public :- The main reason behind creating Facebook page rather than a Facebook profile is that a profile needs a login to be viewed and hence cannot be accessed by the search engines. Whereas Facebook page is viewable by everyone and does not need a login. Hence a Facebook page can be indexed and viewed by search engines and your visitors without the need of login id. This helps people to connect easily with your Facebook fan page.
- Link Juice :- The fan page of your blog will obviously have links to your blog and its pages. Since Facebook pages are public, those links are seen as backlinks on the facebook.com domain which adds to high PR and high quality backlinks to your blog. Thus it adds link juice to your blog.
- Viral Nature :- When a fan likes your page, it is posted on his/her Facebook profile which is in turn seen by his/her thousands of friends. Hence your page spreads like a viral giving you more readers and traffic.
- Branding :- Creating a fan page for your blog helps you to brand your website and blog. Moreover, social media marketing is important from the view of making an impact on the minds of your readers.
- Free and Easy to Use :- Last but not the least, it is absolutely free to create a fan page for your blog and its really easy to do so.
Almost all the successful blogs have a Facebook page for them which has given them enormous reader base, fans and followers.