Guest posting is on a high these days and many bloggers are looking forward to write as well as accept guest posts on their blog. Writing guest posts is an excellent way to generate targeted traffic, backlinks, subscribers and audience for your blog. In this article, I will share some guest posting strategies with you which will help you in the process to make money online from your blog.
Guest posting is not just about writing posts on other blogs. Remember the main motive motive behind you writing the guest post is to gain readers’ attention towards your blog and appreciation for your content. Hence you must design and follow an effective strategy for guest posting.
3 Guest Posting Strategies
Keep the following things in mind:
- Choose the Blog Wisely:- The very first thing that you need to write a guest post is a blog. You need to find a blog which can give you the following advantages if you write a guest post:
- High PR Backlinks:- If the blog on which you are posting has a high PR, then the backlinks which you will get back to your blog will also be of high PR. High PR backlinks are extremely beneficial in providing link juice and in SEO. Guest posting on low PR blogs might get you some traffic but you will miss out on high PR backlinks. Try to gain maximum from your efforts and find high PR blogs.
- Targeted Traffic:- If the blog you are guest posting on is similar to your niche and receives high amount of traffic, then you will be able to get some portion of that targeted traffic to your blog too. Hence a blog must rank high in terms of traffic.
- Guest Post Frequently:- It would be better if you write at least one guest post per week. In this way, you will gain more recognition among your readers and you will be able to generate more traffic and links to your blog.
- Interact More:- You can’t just write a guest post and go to sleep. Once it is published, readers comment on your guest post. You must make sure that you reply and interact as much as possible. Interaction on one guest post is a decisive factor in the success of your next guest post. So never leave your readers alone.
So these were some tips and strategies which will help you to gain maximum benefits from your guest posting campaign. You only need to write your best and your guest post can turn into a traffic machine for your blog. If there is anything I am missing do let me know.