Your blog’s success indirectly depends a lot on how much your visitors engage themselves with your blog or website. The more your readers find your blog interesting and useful, more they tend to come back again and again. Let me explain it for you via simple case study.
Suppose you go to a restaurant A and order food. You dine there and in the end you are presented with the bill. You pay the bill and walk out of the restaurant.
Now consider another restaurant B. You walk in, dine and are again presented with the bill. But what you notice is that they give you 20% off on the billing amount as a thank you gift. You feel more satisfied don’t you?
The food quality was same at both places. Now answer me a very simple question.
Now which restaurant you are more likely to visit next time? It’s definitely B(for most of us).
I think you got the point am talking about.
The strategy restaurant B used helped them to retain their customers. If you want to make most out of your blog or website, then you must learn to make your readers come back again and again to your blog. Specially if you are running your blog to make money online, this is a must for you.
That is why in this blogging tip, I will share with you 5 effective and powerful tips which will compel your readers to visit your blog again and again.
5 Tips To Make Your Readers Come Back
- Write Frequently :- The more you write and update your blog regularly, more your readers will like to visit your blog again for new information. Updating your blog on regular intervals makes it appear alive to your readers who visit your blog first time. Moreover, if your content is fresh and informative, they will become loyal to your blog and will come back again.
- Be Focussed on Your Niche :- Your readers will love it if you constantly produce content which targets only one niche and is highly qualitative. Diversion from your niche can make you lose traffic. Writing high quality niche specific posts creates an image of expertise of yours in that niche in the minds of your readers.
- Make Subscribers :- This has been the most used technique ever since I started blogging. Subscribing to your blog keeps your readers updated about the new content and updates of your blog which keeps them in constant touch of your blog. Make sure that subscribing options are completely visible on your blog.
- Simple and Clean Blog Design :- Nobody likes to visit a blog which is hard to navigate, confusing or has links broken. Try to keep your blog design as simple and clean as possible and your readers will fall in love with your blog.
- Less Advertisements :- I know you are eager to make money online through your blog but not at the expense of you readers. Always keep in mind that whenever a user clicks on an ad on your blog, he/she is taken away from your blog. Moreover, there should always be a proportion between the ads and the content on your blog. If you display only ads everywhere, you will lose your readers.
Blogging is a two-way street. It survives only because of you readers. So use the above techniques to make them love your blog.