In the last post, I listed out some of the best techniques to make money online. Hope you must have decided by now that which one you would be using to earn income online to pay your bills. Even though if you haven’t decided yet, I will give you detailed information about all the ways to make money online in this blog.
So let us begin with the very first technique which I talked about. It is earning online using a blog. Blogging is widely used today to make huge incomes online by many internet marketers. Infact, blogs are the biggest source of income online for those who are earning their living from internet. Blogs can be used in a lot of ways to generate income. In this blog I will focus extensively on providing some effective and useful blogging tips for you. So let us begin.
3 Ways to Make Money Online Using Blog
As I mentioned before, there are uncountable number of means to monetize your blog, but in the beginning, these three will be handy to you.
- Google AdSense:- Google Adsense provides for Cost-Per-Click advertising on your blog. To get approved by Google Adsense, you must have some original and informative content on your blog first. Once you have enough content published on your blog, then you can apply for Google Adsense. Their webmasters will review your blog and if your application gets approved, you can display their ads on your blog and get paid whenever somebody clicks on them. Be sure to read their terms and conditions before applying or your account will be banned. Google Adsense will form a major part of your income once your blog is established.
- Affiliate Marketing:– You can use your blog to promote your affiliate products. But you should do that with some restrictions and limits. Always remember that the main motive of a blog is to provide valuable information to the readers. If you only promote products on your blog, then no will be interested in visiting your blog. Though using techniques and strategies, you can effetcively promote products to make huge income online.
- In-text Advertisements:- You can use in-text advertisements on your blog. These ads are displayed as words on your blog thus saving space and bandwidth. We will discuss more about this method in detail later. But it is surely a good alternative.
These are just some of the methods to make money from your blog. As we proceed, I will discuss each and every method to generate income using your blog. Keep coming back for more.
Are you tired from your nine to five job? Do you want to make money online from the comfort of your home? You are probably at the right place. Here in this blog, I will give you some excellent tips and tell you about different ways which will help you to earn from home and quit your job.
Now you might be wondering is it really possible to generate this much amount of income online so as to leave one’s day job. The answer is YES! It is definitely possible. Let me tell you how will you do this.
You might have heard something like Internet. Internet has enormous power and capability to generate six figure income for you. There are millions of people who have become millionaires and even billionaires by just utilizing the power of internet. Internet has helped people to change their lifestyles by giving them the kind of income they always wanted to generate.
So if you are really serious to make money online too, let’s begin.
But before we start I would like to emphasis on one thing. Making money online is not an easy job. It requires a lot of hard work and patience. But once you are established on the internet, you are going to love the freedom of working from home and being able to generate thousands of dollars for you.
Here are a few methods in brief which are used by most of the people to make money online:
- Blogging:- This is extremely popular nowadays and that is why it is really competitive. You can create a blog on anything that interests you and blog about it on a daily basis. Once people start recognising your blog as a really informative place, the traffic to your blog will increase and then you can monetize your blog to make huge profits. There are blogs which are earning as much as $40,000 per month. Though reaching there will take some time and a lot of efforts for sure. But surely it is an excellent tool to make money online.
- Affiliate Marketing:- This method is again very popular among the most successful internet marketers. In this type of marketing, you promote other people’s products and earn a commission each time the product is sold through you. There are affiliate networks online from where you can choose any product of your choice and start promoting it. We will get to this later in detail Affiliate marketers earn thousands of dollars each day using this method.
- Paid Surveys:- There are companies and institutions which pay you for your opinion. All you need to do is to fill a short survey form and they will pay you like anything between $2-$5. Though I have heard of surveys paying as much as $15. But one thing I must tell you that 90% of the schemes available online are scams and frauds. So do not fall prey to any of these. There is no shortcut to earn online. You have to work hard no matter what.
- Sell Your Own Products:- You can create your own products like an ebook or anything useful and sell it online. You can even use affiliates for promoting your products buy giving them commissions. This is the fastest way to make money online but you must put real efforts in creating a product which people would be interested in buying.
So these were some of the top methods to generate some income online. We will discuss them in detail in the upcoming posts. Do let me know what you are doing to make money online?