In my last blogging tip, I talked about creating a Facebook Fan Page for your blog. You might have created one by now or you might be already having one. But creating a Facebook Page is not sufficient. You need to promote it so as to earn fans for your page. A Facebook Page can be a great source of traffic provided you have lots of likes and fans for it. Today, I will share with you some of the most powerful techniques to increase the fan base of your Facebook page.
Simple Tips to Promote Your Facebook Fan Page
- Write a Blog Post :- Since you have created the Facebook Page for your blog, your blog should be the best and the first place to promote it. If you have a huge number of followers or readers or visitors to your blog, just write a blog post about your Facebook Page and it will immediately spread to every subscriber and reader. This is an excellent tool to increase your fans in no time.
- Use Facebook Widgets :- You can use Facebook widgets in your blog which display the like button for your page or the stats of your Facebook Page on your blog. This helps in bringing more and more visitors to your Facebook Page. You can find all the Facebook Social Plugins here.
- Send Invites Regularly :- Generally we keep on adding friends on a regular basis in our Facebook profile. It is important that you keep inviting your newly found friends as those are most likely to like your Facebook Page which in turn will result in more fans and traffic. I talked about the viral nature of a Facebook Fan page in the last post.
- Use Your Facebook Page in Signature :- You can add your Facebook Page link in the signature of every email that you send or every post or thread you create in various forums.
- Use Twitter and Other Sites :- If you have followers on Twitter or other social platforms, you can ask them to like or share your Facebook Page.
These simple techniques are really effective and if you use them regularly and consistently, you will definitely witness an increase in the Fan count of your page.