Affiliate Marketing is the most sought after job on the internet these days. There are affiliates who are making six figure income online by selling stuff and earning commissions.
I am no internet millionaire nor I am generating even four figures on a monthly basis. But I have seen some success in affiliate marketing.
I will not boast, my highest affiliate commission in a month has been around $45o that was in November, 2012. Since then it has been a pretty decent experience in this field.
Based on my experience and how I searched for the niches to do affiliate marketing, I am listing out 5 crucial steps which will help you save a lot of time and start out with a bang.
Steps to Choose Affiliate Marketing Niche
- Choose What Attracts You More :- What is it you plan to make money out of? Are you passionate about games, cooking, technology or what? There are thousands of niches available ready to make money for you. Only you need to decide the one which you think you have enough knowledge and you can manage to make a good pre-selling story.
- Choose More Specific Then General Niches :- You get my point? I will give you a quick example. Let’s suppose you decide the niche weight loss products. Weight loss products is a billion dollar niche on the internet and has a lot of competition. A better idea would be to go more specific. For example, instead of choosing how to lose body fat, you can choose how to lose fat on thighs or lose belly fat. This will have lesser competition still giving you the freedom to promote all kinds of weight loss products on your affiliate marketing website.
- Make Sure It Has an Audience :- Its as simple as that yet it is very crucial. You cannot be successful in your niche if your niche has little or no audience. If you choose such a niche, either someone else would be having monopoly over it or you will not be able to make profits out of your campaigns.
- Don’t Forget Social Media :- Social media is the fastest tool to expand you affiliate marketing business. So, always ensure that your niche can be promoted on social media like Twitter and Facebook. Trust me, I made $200(though not a big money to flaunt) through a facebook page related to my niche which was not even mine.
- Act Fast and Wise :- The last and an important fact. The only reason behind you creating an affiliate marketing website is that you want to make big profits. An affiliate website is not like a blog. You need to promote it extremely fast and be at your real best while configuring SEO and other important factors. PPC advertising can be a good alternative to make quick profits if you have some bucks in your pocket to spend initially.
These are the crucial factors you need to keep in mind when you enter and start planning your affiliate marketing niche. Besides these, if you ever need the best coach to guide you through each and every aspect of affiliate marketing, here is Google Sniper 2.0. This has been the best reviewed affiliate marketing program to guide you step by step. I used it when I started and now I can create affiliate marketing websites with blink of eye. Good Luck!!!