I have written this post to share some ideas with you which can help you to get thousands of unique visitors to your blog daily. We all know the importance of organic traffic in the success of any blog. This much number of unique visitors doesn’t come from any social networking site or platform. You can only get this number from search engines. Here are the some of the most important things that you need to follow to get this much amount of traffic:
- Optimized Content :- You need to write what your readers expect you to. A bit of keyword research is always helpful to keep your content search engine optimized. Whatever you write should be strictly related to the niche of your blog. Also , you must provide value in your content. Keep your self updated on the latest news regarding your niche and keep posting it on your blog. The topic and timing of your blog’s posts matters a lot too.
- Quality backlinks :- You cannot build thousands of backlinks to your blog in a single day. Thus you must always keep on building quality backlinks to your blog. You can opt for free methods like writing an article daily and submitting it to ” Ezinearticles” as it can provide link juice as well as targeted visitors to your blog. Submit your posts to Facebook , Twitter , Digg, Stumbleupon and other social bookmarking sites.
- Blog Design and Speed :- You must focus on keeping your blog design as simple as possible to keep it loading fast. The loading time has a lot of impact on the SEO as well as your readers.
- Fresh Content :- Always keep looking for new and fresh content over the internet. There is always something happening in the world which can make your next post.
- Submission :- You can submit your feed to a lot of directories over the internet. Also , use pinging service like “Pingomatic” or ” Pingler” to ping search engines about your updates.
- Blog commenting :- This one is the easiest and a really helpful techniques to build traffic as well backlinks to your blog.
Search engines like Google always give a lot of credit to those sites which provide real information to the browsers. If you keep following the above things, you can easily start building a lot of traffic to your blog which comes directly from the search engines. Some good backlinking mixed with some SEO and great content can produce amazing results for you within a short time.