Feedburner is turning out to be an excellent tool to build RSS for your blog or website. Although , all wordpress blogs have a native or inbuilt RSS , but Feedburner gives you the power to customize your feeds to gain maximum profit from them. All you need to do is to burn feed for your website using Feedburner . Here are some benefits of using Feedburner :-
- You can monetize your feeds using Google Adsense ads in between your feed items. Feedburner has been integrated with Google services which has given it tremendous boost in the form of utility. You can even signup for an account using your Google id.
- Feedburner provides you with complete stats and reports of your feeds . Visitors and subscribers are clearly indicated in the reports. A feature which is unavailable with wordpress’ inbuilt RSS.
- You can optimize and publicize your feeds easily. For example , you can add social bookmarking buttons within your feed items to help your visitors and readers spread your content easily.
- Your visitors can subscribe to your blog using dozens of readers available with Feedburner.
- Feedburner directly pings your updates using Pingshot. This is an excellent way to keep search engines updated about your feeds and website.