Google+ has been one of the fastest growing social networking platform in the past one year or so. Friends, social groups, business networks, all find their place on Google+. In addition of being an excellent social networking site, Google+ also has the capability to drive tonnes of targeted traffic to your website. Let’s see how.
5 Ways to Drive Traffic To Your Blog Using Google+
- Create Your Blog’s Profile Page :- The first thing you got to do is to create a profile page for your blog on Google+. Use your blog’s logo on the page so that it can be easily identified with. This will give you a platform to promote your blog and manage your readers easily.
- Promote Your Blog’s Posts on Profile Page :- Make sure that each and every post you publish on your blog appears on the profile page of your blog on Google+. This is will not only help in faster indexing of your posts by Google, but it will also help you to increase the backlink count of your blog.
- Connect With More and More People :- With Facebook imposing a limit on the number of friends you can have in your profile to around 5,000, I think Google+ has emerged as the new option to make more and more connections and create circles of like minded people. The more +1’s your posts will have, the better will be the impression on the minds of your readers.
- Use Keywords on Google+ Profile :- When promoting your blog’s content on the Google+ profile, make sure to use the highly trafficked keywords in the content which will give a boost to your SERPs. Since Google+ is owned and monitored by Google, it will definitely bring out positive results if used correctly.
- Share Everyone’s Content :- Don’t just keep posting links from your own blog without bothering what is going on in the rest of the world. Be aware of what others are promoting in your circles and always share anything which you happen to like and appreciate. Your efforts will always be reciprocated by the others.
The above 5 tips can give a great boost to the traffic of your blog if you use them regularly. Just let me know how you promote your stuff on Google+.